Transferring the Spotter to another account
Do you have a Spotter that you want to transfer to another account? Follow these steps:
- Log in to your (online) account.
- Go to the search glass/icon at the bottom of the blue bar (also possible if the spotter is not switched on).
- Select the Spotter you want to remove and go to ‘Settings’.
- Here you can delete the photo and change the name, for example to the Spotter code.
- Now click on the green check mark to confirm the changes.
- Now again choose ‘settings’ as indicated at the beginning of step 3.
- Click on ‘remove system’ and click on agree to remove the Spotter.
- The Spotter has been removed and can now be transferred to the new account.