I can’t add my Spotter
Sometimes this can happen due to a typo. The 12-letter Spotter code is long and therefore a mistake in copying is easily made. Try again and if this does not work, the following may apply:
The Spotter has already been added to another account
If you cannot add your Spotter to an account, the Spotter may still be linked to another account. For example, your old email address. The Spotter can only be linked to one email address. To solve this:
- Log in to your online account.
- Go to “home” on the menu.
- Select the Spotter on the map.
- Click on the Spotter and go to “Settings”.
- Click on “remove system from account”.
- Then click on “delete” again if you are sure.
- The Spotter has now been removed from the account.
You can now add the Spotter to the new account using the Spotter code. Due to privacy reasons (GDPR), we cannot remove the Spotter from your account for you.
Still not working? Please contact our customer service.