Our products have been designed and developed with the utmost care. Your Spotter comes with a 2-year warranty. So if there is a problem, you can send the Spotter to us and we will solve the problem for you. Read the warranty conditions carefully so that you know whether you are eligible for warranty.
Our warranty conditions
1. The warranty period is 2 years on the hardware. The warranty period starts from the moment the hardware is delivered. The purchase receipt of the hardware serves as proof of warranty, so keep it in a safe place.
2. If visible errors, imperfections and/or defects occur while in use, in the materials used or in the delivered goods, which must have been present at the time of delivery, Spotter B.V. will repair or replace – at its discretion – the faulty item free of charge within the warranty period.
3. Spotter B.V. guarantees that the delivered goods have the properties required for use under normal conditions.
4. There can be no warranty on the hardware if:
- there is normal wear and tear, exclusively at the discretion of Spotter B.V.;
- changes have been made in or to the product, including repairs that have been carried out without the permission of Spotter B.V.;
- the original invoice cannot be presented, has been changed or is illegible;
- defects are the result of non-destination or injudicious use;
- the damage was caused by intent, gross negligence or negligent maintenance;
- connecting plugs, connectors, wiring are/is damaged and/or modified.
If the Spotter can no longer pinpoint locations, we advise you to go through these steps. If the Spotter itself is defective (hardware) or there is another defect, please contact our customer service via the contact form. Customer service checks the Spotter for you and informs you about the next steps. Depending on the answers to these questions, you will receive a return address by email to which you can send the Spotter. Customer service will examine the Spotter and either send you a new one or repair the product at Spotter B.V.’s expense.