Setting daylight savings
Usually, the time of the Spotter GPS Watch is adjusted automatically, except when switching from or to daylight saving time. To adjust the time, follow these steps:
- Log in via the Spotter app or via my.spottergps.com.
- On the map, select the Spotter you want to adjust. If the Spotter is not switched on, you will find it in the blue bar at the bottom, near the icon of the magnifying glass.
- A menu will now appear, click on ‘Settings’.
- Here you can adjust the time of the Spotter GPS Watch.
- Then click on ‘save/ green tick’ and the time will be adjusted.
- As soon as the Spotter GPS Watch measures a next location, the time will be adjusted on the watch.
Adjusting time outside summer and winter time
The time on the Spotter GPS Watch is automatically adjusted when the Spotter is switched on and has prepaid credit. Is the time on the watch not adjusted properly? Then it is possible that the Spotter is not within GPS range. When this occurs, take it outside for the best range. As soon as the Spotter transmits a location measurement again, the time on the watch will also be adjusted automatically. Has the Spotter still not reported a location after about an hour? Then you can reset the Spotter via this link.